Habitat ReStores are independently owned reuse stores operated by local Habitat for Humanity organizations that accept donations and sell home improvement items to the public at a fraction of the retail price.
Profits are used to help build strength, stability, self-reliance, and shelter in local communities and around the world — a good deal for you, your community, and the environment.
Generally, we can take the following items that are clean, free of major damage, and in working order.
- Love seats
- Dining/kitchen tables
- Coffee tables
- End tables
- File cabinets
Tools & Building Materials Hand tools
- Powered tools
- Hardware - fasteners
- Hardware - door, cabinet, window, etc.
- Paint - new/full/unused
- Lumber - no nails sticking out
- Trim and Molding - no nails sticking out
- Exterior/Interior doors
- Garage doors
- Laminate/Hardwood flooring
- Vinyl flooring/linoleum
- Full Bundles of Shingles
- Large appliances
- Small appliances
- Light Fixtures
- Small electronics
- Electrical components (outlets, light switch covers, etc.)
- China sets
- Dish Sets
- Art and picture frames
Please only bring these items during their appropriate times of the year.
- Plant pots
- Weed and pest control
- Plant stakes
- Seed spreaders
- Landscaping fabric and edging
- Sports equipment
- Gardening tools
- Snow shovels
- Christmas trees & decorations
- Fall and Winter decorations
For various legal, logistical, and ethical reasons we cannot accept the following donations if they are not brand new in their original packaging:
- Mattresses and box springs
- Entertainment centers
- Children's beds, toys, cribs, car seats
- Window blinds or curtains
- Opened cans of paint
- Used fiberglass insulation
- Single pane windows
- Exercise equipment
- Ladders and scaffolding
- Gas-powered appliances, furnaces, water heaters, etc.
- Anything (lead) painted before 1978
(doors, windows, trim, furniture, etc)
- Medical supplies
(wheelchairs, crutches, canes, hospital beds, etc)
- Used safety equipment such as respirators, harnesses,
- Previously opened chemicals
(cleaning supplies, automotive, etc)
- Standing pianos and organs
(electric keyboards are accepted if they are in working order)
- Unframed glass or mirrors
- Headboard/Footboards without bed frames
Request A Donation Pick Up!
You can always drop off items at the store during store hours. If you can't bring in an item, request a donation pick-up.