Current ReStore Guidelines in response to COVID-19
We will follow best practices for the safety and well-being of workers and customers during this unprecedented time.
Therefore, there are some guidelines all staff, donors, and shoppers will follow at this time. While based on guidelines set forth by city, state, and national inputs, some may be specific to the ReStore due to the nature of our overall business. Please plan accordingly.
- Limit 2 guests per car/family maximum (please, no one under age 16 at this time).
- 10 shoppers store capacity maximum (shoppers may be asked to wait outside until others leave).
- ALL guests MUST wear a face mask upon entry (not provided).
- ALL guests MUST use hand sanitizer (provided) upon entry or wear gloves (not provided).
- No pets allowed
- Guests MUSTS load their purchased items without store assistance.
- No returns on any purchased items.
- No Cash transactions. Only Credit/Debit card or personal check at this time.
- Scheduled donation pickups are only for businesses (non-residential) at this time.
- All donation drop-offs must be unloaded in the designated area without worker assistance.
- Please limit donations to furniture, cabinetry, tools, lawn and garden, and appliances only at this time. Smaller items may be accepted - please contact ReStore prior to discuss if appropriate.